Welcome to James Bootcamp!
4-Week Body Transformation
Indoor Boot Camp
NE Portland Location & Directions
In NE Portland we are located at 4141 N Williams Avenue #110 Portland, OR 92717 conveniently off of Williams and Skidmore not too far from the Moda Center.
- There is a free underground retail parking garage with plenty of spots. If it's your first time, feel free to park right in front in the 15-minute parking area and I can show you where to park.
- We do have separate showers, changing area, and nice clean restrooms.
- It's a good idea to bring a towel because you're gonna sweat!
The 3 ways to join are to pay for Drop-in sessions, sign up for one of the Academy times below, or to buy a Flex Pass.
Option 1 - Drop-ins : You can sign up for Drop-In sessions that you will schedule each week at your convenience.
Option 2 - Academy : You can reserve the same time slot each day of the week at the same time by signing up for one of the Academies below. Academy reservations take priority over Drop-in and Flex Pass as sessions become booked up.
Option 3 - The Flex Pass is like the Academy except it allows you to come in 7 days per week at any Academy time and takes priority over Drop-ins. Flex Pass does not take priority over individual Academy times but flexibility is usually there for you especially if you schedule each week in advance.
In the Academy option you will have access to work out every day Monday - Sunday at your time. Each workout is 45 minutes long. It is a great value even at 3 days per week but you are welcome all 7 days of the week if you're up for it! At 7 days per week each session breaks down to just $7 each.
You can sign up for an Academy and reserve that time each day. Or you can choose 1 session at a time on a drop-in basis. Academy reservations take priority over drop-ins and they do fill up in advance. Text me if you have any questions or randomly want to drop in sometime at (617) 413-8333. If this is confusing at all, just call. I'm here to help.
I have 23 time slots (academies) per day.
- Academy 1: 5:00am - 5:45am
- Academy 2: 5:45am - 6:30am
- Academy 3: 6:30am - 7:15am
- Academy 4: 7:15am - 8:00am
- Academy 5: 8:00am - 8:45am
- Academy 6: 8:45am - 9:30am
- Academy 7: 9:30am - 10:15am
- Academy 8: 10:15am - 11:00am
- Academy 9: 11:00am - 11:45am
- Academy 10: 11:45am - 12:30pm
- Academy 11: 12:30pm - 1:15pm
- Academy 12: 1:15pm - 2:00pm
- Academy 13: 2:00pm - 2:45pm
- Academy 14: 2:45pm - 3:30pm
- Academy 15: 3:30pm - 4:15pm
- Academy 16: 4:15pm - 5:00pm
- Academy 17: 5:00pm - 5:45pm
- Academy 18: 5:45pm - 6:30pm
- Academy 19: 6:30pm - 7:15pm
- Academy 20: 7:15pm - 8:00pm
- Academy 21: 8:00pm - 8:45pm
- Academy 22: 8:45pm - 9:30pm
- Academy 23: 9:30pm - 10:15pm
Each time slot maxes at just 6 people for premium focus. You won't find a better value anywhere else!
For 1on1 training or weekend bootcamps please call me at (617) 413-8333.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will The Workouts Be Too Advanced or Intense?
I get new clients who are beginners every week. You will be fine and I usually ask first timers to go at their own pace and rest when needed. Everyone struggles to keep up with the pace the first 1-2 days, but you will not be asked to do more than you are capable of. Fitness is a lifestyle built on consistency, not a one day transformation.
I've Been To Crowded Bootcamps Before That Lacked Focus So How Many People Are In Each Class?
Each workout caps at just 6 participants even though the space can comfortably handle more.
I set myself apart from other boot camps or group workouts by training less clients per class with more focus, attention to detail, and an individualized follow up including nutritional coaching, result tracking, and plenty of time before and after each workout to answer questions and chat.
Where Do I Park?
There is a free retail parking garage below the building. I can guide you the first time you arrive. There is also plenty of free street parking.
Is There A Changing Room / Shower?
Yes. We have a shower, changing area, and nice clean restrooms.
Questions? Contact James
(617) 413-8333 | firstname.lastname@example.org